Thursday, August 26, 2010

Birthday Fun and Staff Retreat


This past weekend was my (Emily) birthday!  Jonerik and I took Mary and Bub and my mom to Ocean City NJ on Friday!  We had a blast.



Saturday night we had some friends from Philly come over for some dessert and games.  Jonerik made me a delicious ice cream cake.



Shera made me some delicious-looking cupcakes and some other friends made a bobble-head of...yes that's right...of myself.






I feel blessed to have another year and reflecting back I am grateful for all that God has given me this year. 

Monday through Wednesday was spent at Sandy Cove for a church staff retreat.  It was an enjoyable few days spending time with the other staff and their kids.  We had some good meetings and some great worship and prayer.  Please be in prayer for our staff as we work together for one mission: 

"Bringing hope to our community through Christ and his church."

No comments:

Post a Comment